Thursday, July 24, 2008

more delays

Our flight is coming from Denver, but due to weather, it was delayed
and routed to Austin. I'm not sure what weather was rerouting our
flight, but our flight is in Austin. So we are delayed now until 6pm.
Our flight was supposed to take off at 4pm.

We are in luck, though, because I planned for delays, and we have no
connecting flight to get to Lima. When we get to Lima we are going to
spend the night in the airport before our 5am flight, so we still have
plenty of time.

I heard someone next to me say, good thing we didn't book that
midnight jungle flight. =) good indeed.

We found an outlet and we are sitting here internetting on our phones
while they are plugged into the wall. I got a portable and foldable
keyboard for mine, and it is working out great!

by the time i finished this post we are now delayed to 6:35.

No comments: